Thursday, January 21, 2010

iPhone Contest! - Woodlands fStop

Alright, I just was playing with my iPhone and I had a great idea. Since we all are on these things all of the time, why not have a contest with a photo from here! I know you all have cameras on your phone. It doesn't have to be an iphone, so that doesn't get you off the hook. And we all know that the quality on these things are not great. But you will be amazed at the things that people can do.

So get out there and shoot! You have until Feb 1. I will come up with some small gift for the winner. But in the mean time, I want to see some new participants. Get your friends involved, or maybe even your hubby. When you have your favorite one or two, send them to me. Hey, if you get two friends to send them in, let me know and I will give you your next webinar FREE.

And please, no shooting while driving. That is just bad safety.

Here is a funny one from Caden. That is a cereal puff in his nose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment