Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holiday Contest Winner - Woodlands fStop Contest

After 76 votes... We officially have a winner!

With 33 of the 76 votes the fStop Fan Favorite is #1 by Jill T. Congrats Jill. I have your gift certificate and will contact you soon.

And since I'm the judge, I'm going to allow 2 Judge's Pick's. #5 and #10. #5 is by Liz A. I choose this one for it's simplicity. Sometimes less is more. And #10 is by Michele B. I choose this for the purity of the moment. The lighting is perfect, the pose, and you know I'm a sucker for newborns. Congrats Michele and Liz.

Ok and a final congrats to all of the ladies that participated in the contest. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there and do this. So thank you ladies for participating. And I hope it encourages all of you ladies out there to get out there, shoot and participate in these contests! They are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment