Sunday, November 8, 2009

Think Pink Contest Winner!

I would like to congratulate our Think Pink winner! #2, by Julie E! By a landslide, Julie won our contest. It is a beautiful photo and could be shown for many themes. But I think especially for breast cancer awareness. Thank you to everyone that voted. It was fun to see how you guys used your creativity in this contest.

And has always, I pick a fStop favorite. I picked #3, by Seeley C. I think it really showed the spirit of breast cancer awareness. Being the beautiful pink flower in the crowd. It is estimated that 1 and every 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. If you don't want to be that one pink flower, please tell everyone you know be educated. Do self checks and yearly mammograms.

Julie and Seeley. Congrats! And to all of the other participants, thanks for your entries. They were fantastic. Your honorable mention logos well be on your way!
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment