Monday, October 26, 2009

We have a winner!

It is official. The second Introduction to Photography class homework contest closed this past weekend and I can not introduce the Blog winner.

It is #9, Chanda A. , one of our newer members! This image is her son Paul at a park. I love the sparkle in his eye and the framing of the slide. Pure love and joy in his face. You have to love it!

You did a great job Chanda. And looks like you have a following.

Each contest, I will also pick a fStop favorite. It isn't necessarily the one that one the most votes, but the one that caught our eye. This award goes to #5, from Lee Anna L. I think she did an amazing job with this photo. The depth of feel is fantastic! The musicians in my house were drooling.

You two can post your winning icons on your website or blogs (I will send them to you)! Congrats ladies. And to the rest of you guys, the photos were amazing. Competition was tough. Keep trying, maybe next time will be your time!
Kara

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Kara -- Was a great class and a fun challenge ... I learned a lot from reviewing your tips & rules and going over the photo examples ... appreicate the opportunity to stretch!

    -Lee Anna

    ReplyDelete